British Columbia Heliski
Discover the largest heliski area of the planet with other 9 500km². An average of 25 meters of snowfall during the winter allows incredibles heliski runs in the Skeena and coast mountains of northern BC and dry deep powder. All in small ski and snowboard groups and 2 operation bases. Spend the heliski week of a lifetime...
Advanced level. Skiing in all snow conditions. Good physical shape.
Helicopter - SafetyWe use A-Star helicopters for our Heliskiing Programs. The A-star is a light weight and powerful helicopter, ideally suited for small-group helicopter skiing.
AccomodationBell 2 Lodge: Bell 2 Lodge is located 220 miles (360 km) Northwest of Smithers, British Columbia. Smithers is easily accessed from Vancouver with 2 daily flights. Bell 2 Lodge is a modern heliski village. The dining room, lounge and bar act as the focal point for skiing and snowboarding stories to be shared. Guests are accommodated in log chalets, located approximately 100 meters from the lodge. All rooms have a private bathroom, fireplace, two queen size beds or one king size bed with down duvets.
Ripley Creek: The second base of operations is based at Ripley Creek Inn in Stewart BC, just minutes from the border with Alaska and 200 miles (310km) Northwest of Terrace, British Columbia. Terrace is easily accessed from Vancouver with 2 daily flights. Stewart is a little old mining town on the border with Alaska. The terrain is exciting and offers long runs on glaciers and in open bowls as well as some of the most spectacular tree runs anywhere.
LocationBritish Columbia, Rockies
SkiingThe Skeena and Coast Mountains of northern BC offer up massive tree runs in old growth forest, huge glaciated features in high alpine terrain and everything in between. It’s a nirvana of steep and aggressive lines for the diehard, through to gentler terrain for a mellow experience.
Services7 DAY TOUR at Bell 2 lodge or Ripley Creek.
- 7 day tour includes 30,500 vertical meters
- Only 3 groups of 5 guests in an A-Star B2 or Bell 407 helicopter
- Accommodation and meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek
- Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified)
- Use of powder skis and poles
- Use of avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probes and shovels
- Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge or Terrace and Ripley Creek
SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR EXPERT - Rippin' at Ripley.
For expert skiers only. We will take you to the most challenging terrain of Ripley Creek. Spirits will be high, the pace will be quick and your legs will feel it.
GOOOD3 (GOOD) reasons to book this trip big dry powder largest single heliski area of the planet small groups
- Only 2 groups of 5 guests in an A-Star B2 or Bell 407 helicopter - 7 day tours including 30,500 meters / 100,000 guaranteed vertical feet of skiing - 7 nights accommodation and all meals at Ripley Creek - Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified) - Use of powder skis and poles - Use of avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probes and shovels - Ground transfers between Terrace and Ripley Creek.
Cancellation insurance: consult us for pricing and benefits.
Rates7 day tour
departure each Friday from December 13th to April 21st - rate from CAD 8210 - 6315 Euros.
Rippin' at ripley tour
departure February 14th to 21st and March 07th to 14th - rate from CAD 10770 - 8285 Euros
IntroducingBig Mountain Trips is a Worldwide freeski trip provider. More information about us. . READ MORE
WarrantyWant to see more? Check out our specific warranty for this kind of trip. READ MORE
Interested?This trip is the big deal. Don't wait anymore and send us a booking request now. BOOK NOW